The initial step of the asset optimisation transformational program is a comprehensive assessment of your asset’s current performance. In this phase we evaluate your Asset Management System capabilities and maturity in order to identify your goals and the challenges faced in relation to the asset performance objectives.
The assessment phase allows us to understand the current maturity level of asset management policies, processes and procedures compared with industry best practices. Using this baseline, we will identify the potential improvement areas that will be part of the strategic improvement plan for your assets.
We use a number of methodologies to evaluate the different elements of the asset management system, tailored to your specific circumstances:
- Asset Management Assessment under ISO 55000 and PAS 55
- Maintenance Management Assessment
- Project Management Assessment
- Asset Management Information Systems Assessment (EAM)
- Asset Condition and Performance Assessment
- Plant Capability Assessment (RAM).
Click to view how Assessment execution fits into our RAMP program.
Find out more about this process by contacting your local region representative.