Ausenco Rylson has been assisting small and large businesses in the resources sector to achieve their asset management goals for more than 20 years.
The Institute of Asset Management (IAM) believes that organisations will realise business benefits from their assets through the development and implementation of Asset Management systems that conform to the requirements of ISO 55001 and / or BSI PAS 55.
ISO 55000, 55001 and 55002 are the international standards covering the management of physical assets. Initially a Publicly Available Specification (PAS 55), first published by the British Standards Institution in 2004, the ISO 55000 series of Asset Management Standards was published in January 2014.
Although organisations can implement asset management systems by themselves, there are benefits in using an independent third party to assess the extent of conformance to these internationally recognised standards.
Ausenco Rylson provides specialist support services to a range of industries in all aspects of Asset Management. Our team has the knowledge and experience to professionally and competently assess your organisation’s performance and determine strategies and opportunities for improvement.
As an independent third party for asset management system implementation, Ausenco Rylson can provide:
- A gap analysis to understand what may be required for the management system to conform with all the requirements
- Advice and support in achieving any activity required to gain conformance with the internationally recognised standards
- A further assessment and issuance of a certificate of compliance.
Specific asset management services include:
- Implementing Asset Management systems compliant with ISO 55000 or PAS 55 in a practical way
- Asset Management assessment and gap analysis against ISO 55001 or PAS 55 and / or certification
- Asset Management systems audit using the Ausenco Rylson methodology
- Developing a road map for improvement based on a gap analysis
- Developing and delivering training courses in Asset Management, either to the IAM’s syllabus or customised to meet our client’s needs.
We also deliver courses covering:
- Asset Management Principles and Policy
- Implementing Asset Management Systems
- Physical Asset Management (PAM)
- Reliability Engineering and Reliability-centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Critical Path Analysis
Find out more about how Ausenco Rylson’s services can benefit your business by contacting your local region representative.