Maintenance optimisation is a fundamental process to reach asset management performance objectives. We believe that carrying out “good maintenance” means that opportunities for improvement and better productivity are not left on the table. We seek to ensure that every task adds value to the asset and its stakeholders and that there are always opportunities to improve the utilisation and efficiency of resources and effectively mitigate risks.
We use proven processes and methodologies based on a comprehensive data set to define the optimal maintenance and inspection tasks as well as the maintenance works effectiveness, including:
- Maintenance Work Management (Planning & Scheduling)
- Design and Optimisation of Maintenance and Inspection Plans
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Planned Maintenance Optimisation (PMO)
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM)
- Shutdown and Overhaul Management
- Asset Management Systems Optimisation (CMMS, EAM)
Click to view how Maintenance Optimisation fits into our RAMP program.
Find out more about this process by contacting your local region representative.