Training within Australasia region
Ausenco Rylson offers a selection of specialist asset management training courses within Australasia that can be delivered as customised private courses at your site, preferred venue or through scheduled public courses at our training centre.
Our courses are presented as theoretical-practical workshops that allow participants to immediately apply what they have learned through real exercises and ensure that at the end of the course they are ready to drastically improve the performance of their company.
As an Endorsed Trainer by the Institute of Asset Management (UK), we deliver training to the IAM’s schedule of courses in Asset Management and for the IAM Certificate in Asset Management. We are also endorsed by the IAM under their Endorsed Assessor Scheme for gap and certificate assessments for ISO 55001:2014 and PAS 55-1:2008.
Our Specialist Training Courses in Australasia are listed below. Click each course to learn more:
- Critical Path Analysis (1 day)
- Introduction to Asset Life Cycle Planning (1 day)
- Maintenance Planning (2 day)
- Project Management (2 day)
- Reliability-centred Maintenance (RCM) (2 day)
- Physical Asset Management (3 day)
- IAM Endorsed Training – A1,2 + B1-6 Modules (3 day)
- IAM Endorsed Training – Certificate Modules (3 day)
Customised training courses and materials can be developed for your specific needs and can be delivered at your preferred venue.
Contact us to discuss your needs.
- 2018 – Onsite Training Guide – Your Individual Professional Development Pathway
- 2018 Onsite Training Request & Quote Form
- 2018 Training Centre Form
- 2018 Training Centre – Course Costs
For Training enquiries, please email email@example.com.