A Modules – Asset Management Principles and Policy.
- A1. The Benefits of Asset Management
- A foundation course for new entrants to Asset Management Teams.
- A2. Introduction to Asset Management Policy
- A review of key Asset Management policy challenges and approaches for Senior Managers.
B Modules – Implementing Asset Management Systems
- B1. The Asset Management System
- A detailed work-through the main components of a BSI PAS 55:2008 compliant Asset Management system for Asset management Leaders, Specialists, and Team Members.
- B2. Defining Asset Management Policy & Strategy
- A detailed review of Asset Management Policy and Strategy identification, development and evaluation for Asset Management Leaders.
- B3. Effective Asset Management Strategies & Plans
- Essential training for people new to Asset Manager roles on how to develop effective BSI PAS 55:2008 compliant Asset Management Plans.
- B4. Building an Asset Management Organisation
- A detailed review of the organisation, knowledge Management, risk management implications of effective Asset Management for Executives and Asset Management Leaders.
- B5. Implementing Asset Management Plans
- A review of good practice approaches, tools and techniques for lifecycle analysis and whole-life costing, determining costs and budgets, allocating resources and managing work activities across the asset lifecycle for Asset Management Leaders and Team Members.
- B6 Assessing Asset Management Risk and Performance
- A review of good practice approaches, tools and techniques for assessing Asset Management plans and investments.
Registration and Training Quote Information
Click to download key forms to request a custom training quote:
- 2018 – Onsite Training Guide – Your Individual Professional Development Pathway
- 2018 Onsite Training Request & Quote Form
- Training Course – Terms & Conditions
Subscribe to our Mailing List to receive training updates and information via email.
For all Training enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org