To Manage the Performance of Your Assets
Rylson8 software is designed for organizations looking to maximize return on investment and improve cost-to-revenue ratios. Rylson8 brings together proven Ausenco Rylson methodologies to maximize return on investment, improve costs / revenue, maximize the life of your assets and the economic performance of your business.
Available as a complete set of products or modularly, Rylson8 provides a single point of entry to define business requirements and relate them directly to the required performance of the Assets. Rylson8 helps organizations around the world better manage their assets by better understanding key cost drivers within the organization.
The different Rylson8 modules allow you to perform:
- Planning the life cycle of your assets (hierarchies, criticality, strategies, failure modes and spare parts)
- Cost management (Opex, Capex and Optimization of Services)
- Optimization of the Life Cycle (LCA, TCO, RAM and Analysis of Critical Spare Parts)
- Systems and Business Processes, improving documentation and planning reportability.
Visit our features page to see the complete list of modules and additional features of the software.
Apps for Rylson8
- Evaluate the criticality of plants and equipment
- Develop maintenance strategies focused on reliability
- Optimize maintenance strategies
- Elaborate budgets for the life of your assets
- Understand the inherent capacity of your assets
- Evaluate the economic replacement intervals for your assets
- Estimate the Life Cycle Cost (LCC) associated with each asset
- Determine optimal levels of critical parts in warehouse
Asset management for the entire life cycle
Rylson8 has been designed to deliver a complete view of the assets throughout its life cycle ensuring that the organization can meet the requirements of the business at an optimal cost and risk. No matter what stage you are in the life cycle of your assets, Ryslon8 brings solutions to optimize performance at that point.
Tested to Deliver Sustainable Cost Savings Developed
based on accepted industry standards including PAS 55 and JA101, Rylson8 focuses on the activity level to ensure that the decisions made will have a long-term benefit in the business baseline. A group of built-in wizards guide the user through Structured Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) processes to achieve the result.
Fully adjustable to your needs
Whatever your business, we can design a solution to meet your needs. We have worked with a wide range of clients to customize what is offered based on what is required. Rylson8 is a modular application that can be implemented in a wide range of scenarios with various licensing options, from individual user to corporate licenses.
Software Levels Options
Ausenco Rylson offers 2 levels of Ryslon8:
- Rylson8 Enterprise:
Complete Edition with Full Features
- Rylson8 Lite:
A free version with basic features to build a plant hierarchy, create maintenance strategies using the RCM principles and create a Root Cause Analysis. Click here to download your copy (English).
To learn more about Rylson8 and the benefits to your business, contact your local Ausenco Rylson representative.